We make it our passion to nurture a sense of joy in every dog with unlimited playtime and a place for them to make new friends.
Our kennel-free facility is 3,600 sq ft with both indoor and outdoor play areas and just the right size for your dogs to receive extra special attention.
- Guest information and release forms are required for every dog.
- Guests receive unlimited playtime and attention.
- Our guests are never left unsupervised.
- All of our staff members are first aid and CPR certified.
We can only accept well-socialized, friendly dogs for daycare. Please, no un-spayed or un-neutered dogs. You can request that your dog be separated if you prefer that they have some downtime. You can also request a privacy suite along with other amenities.
What to Bring
We provide the beds, bowls, toys, and almost everything that your dog will need for their stay. We do ask that you provide:
- All medications must be in their original container.
- A copy of all vaccinations. Rabies and Bordatella vaccines are required for all guests.
- Topical flea preventive applied prior to your dog's stay is recommended. Due to commingling, dogs are at higher risks of acquiring pests such as fleas, lice and/or mites. Please ask your veterinarian for the proper medication.