We offer a range of amenities to suit your pets' needs, like privacy suites, cots, blankets, beds, futons, and more.
Our kennel-free boarding facility is 3,600 sq ft with both indoor and outdoor play areas and just the right size for your dogs to receive extra special attention.
- Guest information and release forms are required for every dog.
- Guests receive unlimited playtime and attention.
- Our guests are never left unsupervised.
- All of our staff members are first aid and CPR certified.
We can only board well-socialized, friendly dogs. Please, no un-spayed or un-neutered dogs. You can request that your dog be separated if you prefer that they have some downtime. You can also request a privacy suite along with other amenities.
Space is limited to a max of 15 dogs, so please plan ahead!
What to Bring
We provide the beds, bowls, toys, and almost everything that your dog will need for their stay. We do ask that you provide:
- Pre-measured food bags that are per feeding and per dog labeled with their name. We also ask for two additional days of food in case of emergencies.
- All medications must be in their original container.
- A copy of all vaccinations. Rabies, and Bordatella vaccines are required for all guests.
- Topical flea preventive applied prior to your dog's stay is recommended. Due to commingling, dogs are at higher risks of acquiring pests such as fleas, lice and/or mites. Please ask your veterinarian for the proper medication.